MMHC COVIDSafe arrangements
We welcome you to our Centre for a moment of inspiration and tranquility.
Visit us to experience and be challenged by the creative spirit and dynamism of Mary MacKillop’s life and work and the contribution of the Sisters of Saint Joseph to our Australian heritage.
The health and safety of visitors, staff and volunteers is Mary MacKillop Heritage Centre’s highest priority.
- Visitors are not required to wear face masks.
- All visitors aged 18 and over must be fully vaccinated.
- QR code check-in requirements remain.
- Density limits do not apply.
- Facemasks remain strongly recommended but are not required for secondary school students.
- Students in Grade 3 to Grade 6 must wear a face mask indoors.
- Primary school staff will be required to always wear masks indoors, with exemption from this requirement if primary school staff are actively teaching and clear enunciation or visibility of their mouth is essential.
There are accessible hand sanitising stations as you move through the museum and cashless payments options when purchasing in the Museum Gift Shop.
We look forward to you joining us in this very sacred and spiritual place.
We have a limited number of accessible parking spaces. To pre-book parking please contact MMHC on 9926 9300 or email here.
We look forward to your visit and or short term stay in our apartments with us.